Burning bars to cut, groove and pierce various ferrous and non-ferrous materials
One of the most popular application is to extract pins from heavy equipments. This product allows to save time and to reduce breakout risk when extracting.
- 4 times quicker and with a smaller heat-affected zone than oxyacetylene.
- Much quieter and more useful than the carbon arc
- Easier to manoeuvre, less expensive and more flexible than a plasma
- Very stable arc so the power of the SODEL GRIZZLY is directed on the target which allows, generally, to use fewer tubes to do the job
- To use it, you must have the SODEL VULCAIN gun (or an equivalent equipment), oxygen and a 12 volts battery (Marine battery is suggested)